Sunday, November 29, 2009

Question for TET 732 Classmates

Does the TET 732 class have any suggestions on how I can get students email accounts at my school? Tea is pretty strict on the fact that no student can have email at the school. What can I say? How can I convince the district to let the students in my class have email addresses? or am I just out of luck?

4 comments:

  1. I talked to a key individual in Tea about 2 weeks ago, and that person is starting to see why it is important to allow our students to have state emails. I also want to talk to our HS computer teacher, because I was told he has done wikis with his students. I am not sure how he did it without student accounts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our students did a wiki as well, last year. I will ask how they did it without student accounts. I am blanking on the name of our file system but our students have file accounts that we can access. Do you have something similar to that? It could be a way to get around not having email accounts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont know what their accounts look like but I will check into it
    thank you for the advice.

    ReplyDelete